Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Watch The Legend of Blood Mountain (1965) Online

The Legend of Blood Mountain (1965)The Legend of Blood Mountain (1965)iMDB Rating: 3.0
Date Released : 29 September 1965
Genre : Horror, Comedy
Stars : George Ellis, Erin Fleming, Edward Yastin, Ernest D'Aversa
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A small-town newspaperman begins to suspect that a wave of murders committed in the area may not be the work of a serial killer but a monster.

Watch The Legend of Blood Mountain Trailer :

Review :

My wife and I were in the beach party scene with Marriane Gordon

My first wife and I were dancers in the beach party scene with Marriane Gordon. I worked with George Ellis who played Bestoink Dooley at Dimension Incorporated in Atlanta, GA and he offered me and my wife the bit parts in the movie. The beach party scene which lasted just a few minutes took all night to film. BTW This movie was one of the top 10 grossing movies of 1965, by grossing over a Million dollars. I assume it played at a lot of drive-ins. I have a DVD copy of the movie that I have shown to my family until they were sick of it. George Ellis also starred in "Moonrunners" that movie was a prequel to "The Dukes of Hazzard" TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment