Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Watch The Mexican Online

The Mexican (2001)The Mexican (2001)iMDB Rating: 6.1
Date Released : 2 March 2001
Genre : Adventure, Comedy, Crime, Romance
Stars : Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts, James Gandolfini, J.K. Simmons
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Jerry Welbach is given two ultimatums. His mob boss wants him to travel to Mexico to get a priceless antique pistol called "The Mexican" or he will suffer the consequences. The other ultimatum comes from his girlfriend Samantha, who wants him to end his association with the mob. Jerry figures that being alive, although in trouble with his girlfriend is the better alternative so he heads south of the border. Finding the pistol is easy but getting it home is a whole other matter. The pistol supposedly carries a curse - a curse Jerry is given every reason to believe, especially when Samantha is held hostage by the gay hit man Leroy to ensure the safe return of the pistol.

Watch The Mexican Trailer :

Review :

I had a very good time watching this movie

Personally I had a very good time watching this movie, but it seems like I'm one of the few. I don't know why, but the voters on this website always seem to hate comedies if they aren't from the hand of some cult-director. Does a movie always have to be a great drama or an exciting thriller? Not if you ask me, but I'm only one of many over here of course.

It's true, the movie is a little chaotic from time to time. It isn't an overproduced Hollywood movie that takes itself too serious and that's exactly where its charm is in it for me. I loved to see Brad Pitt as the clumsy criminal who always is able to do something wrong. The same for Julia Roberts as his hysterical girlfriend and James Gandolfini as the gay hit man who has kidnapped her.

I know, it's not done to say that you liked to see Julia Roberts play a certain role and Brad Pitt can never be good as a comical actor... Well, perhaps it is time for some people to broaden their minds. Don't believe what everybody says, watch it for yourself and form your own opinion. I liked it and I give it an 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment