Friday, January 24, 2014

Watch Pasty Faces (2000) Online

Pasty Faces (2000)Pasty Faces (2000)iMDB Rating: 5.3
Date Released : 22 March 2002
Genre : Comedy
Stars : David Paul Baker, Gary Cross, Alan McCafferty, Chloë Annett
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Two unemployed actors flee the drudgery of Glasgow for the fame promised by Hollywood and Las Vegas.

Watch Pasty Faces Trailer :

Review :

Very funny film



I had no idea what this would be like, but there was a lot of copies and a lot of people were picking it up, so I did too. It was a low budgeter, so I didn't expect much, but I have to admit I laughed my leg off all the way through.

I don't know if I would have went to see it in the cinema, but it was well worth the hire on dvd. I would recommend it if you just want a laugh and don't care about the lack of names.

Mark (Leeds)

No comments:

Post a Comment