Monday, March 31, 2014

Watch Hello My Dear: Wrong Number Online

Hello My Dear: Wrong Number (1986)Hello My Dear: Wrong Number (1986)iMDB Rating: 7.1
Date Released : 16 April 2006
Genre : Comedy, Thriller
Stars : Mohanlal, Lizy, Mukesh, Captain Raju
Movie Quality : HDrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

When Mohanlal gives a girl who runs into his cab a ride; he unknowingly becomes involved in a murder/mystery.

Watch Hello My Dear: Wrong Number Trailer :

Review :

North by northwest

"Hello My Dear Wrong Number" been one of my favorite films from Priyadarsan. This one has a great song "Nee En Kinavo" as well. Priyadarsan makes flawless funny movies. But I doubt if he had worked on any ORIGINAL SUBJECT till now. This movie is a clear cut inspiration from Alfred Hitchcock's "North By Northwest". It should be noted how cleverly Priyan interwove additional characters into a lifted story and creates a new story with local flavor. I think that's what gets him going. Priyan have come a long way in films. And still he is busy churning out re-makes. I wish he put his talent to an original concept. All the best for this ace director!

No comments:

Post a Comment